Livestock, plant growing
- Ozone water can contribute to the effective protection of agricultural crops.
- Fewer chemicals are needed, even organic farms can use it
- Ozone technology is suitable to meet the increasingly stringent requirements for greenhouse water treatment.
- Tap water, rainwater, and recycled irrigation water can be used in irrigation systems after ozone treatment to reduce unhealthy bacteria and microorganisms, and then feed the plant with high-oxygen water leaking to the roots due to the rapid half-life of ozone.
- Ozone in low concentrations can be used to remove mold and bacteria from vegetables and fruits stored in the refrigerator and to prevent the development of infection.
- Ozone kills mold and bacteria in the air and on the surface of the product, thereby extending the shelf life of the products as well as deodorizing them.
- In vineyards, ozone water spraying is a suitable alternative to conventional spraying.
- No chemical residues are formed in or on the fruit, and by avoiding the use of chemicals, the environmental load and the pollution of the surface water supply are significantly reduced.
- Ozone water is excellent for disinfecting livestock equipment, floors, transport vehicles, and cages.
- Ozone breaks down ammonia and eliminates salmonella, E. coli, mycoplasmosis, and other infectious pathogens in the dust.
- It is also effective against antibiotic and chemical resistant pathogens.
- As ammonia levels fall, the appetite of the animals improves and the climate of the pen improves, which is good for both the animals and the workers.
Want to know more about our services? Get in touch.
Share this page.