Food & beverage manufacturing
- Food safety is paramount in the food processing industry and in kitchens.
- Modern operating procedures require efficient, environmentally friendly, chemical-free equipment.
- Our aqueous ozone solutions all meet these conditions.
- Cleanliness is a key issue in hospitality.
- Our aqueous ozone machines are able to clean beer taps and beverage vending machines located in restaurants, which no longer require chemical cleaning
Today, the most efficient technology used in food processing and beverage production is the so-called Clean-in-Place (CIP). This is a closed process in which a recirculation solution is used for cleaning and disinfection, a process that can be accomplished automatically without disassembling the equipment to be disinfected.
Ozone technology represents a novel technological approach compared to traditional methods with significantly lower water, chemical and energy consumption, and thus significantly lowers cost levels.
The essence of the technology is to carry out the rinsing phases with water with an appropriate ozone concentration, and since the use of ozone does not involve residual chemicals, separate chemical disinfection and subsequent final rinsing can be performed in a single step.
The benefits of the ozone CIP system can be seen in the following areas:
- energy saving,
- savings due to reduced water consumption,
- disinfectant savings,
- productivity expansion,
- improving wastewater quality,
Want to know more about our services? Get in touch.
Share this page.